98 Riley Street, DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
Situated in the most exclusive building in the city fringe, this office features an abundance of natural light and is open plan, making this creative space a perfect opportunity for those seeking a unique office.
Level 2 of 98 Riley Street Darlinghurst features multiple small exclusive suites with communal breakout areas including kitchen and bathrooms. The floor also provides direct access to the recently refurbished rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities and CBD views.
On offer are several individual suites:
– Can be leased individually or combined to create larger tenancies
– 32sqm or 64sqm or 96sqm
– Shower facilities
– High ceilings with herringbone beams
– Glass divisional walls separate communal and office areas
– Plenty of natural light
– Communal breakout areas
– Public carpark within 100 metres from the building
– Short stroll to Hyde Park, St James rail Station and the CBD
– Anchored by the famed 98 Riley Gym
Situated amongst the vibrant Stanley Street food and beverage precinct and a short walk to both Oxford Street and William Street, 98 Riley is one of the most sought after buildings in the city fringe.
To inspect, please call the exclusive agents:
0410 093 392
0403 347 111