632-634 Bourke Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
Total Area: 640 m2
An award-winning masterpiece and city fringe architectural landmark, 632-634 Bourke Street, Surry Hills. The HQ of architectural firm Smart Design Studio and home of William Smart and John Adcock is a multi-layered mixed-use adaptation of two meticulously restored historic buildings. Offering exceptional versatility and a multitude of possible configurations, the unique commercial and residential development comprises of flexible and functional office interiors, as well as a sublime two-bedroom rooftop penthouse. It has a rare three street frontage with independent access to Bourke and Ridge Streets, and occupies a prominent corner position in the heart of Surry Hills.
The property provides an array of configurations such as a full commercial HQ or a mixture of commercial and multi residential apartments.
The investment is a fully leased asset which generates a net income of $411,320 pa + GST.
– Harmonious balance of old and new architecture
– Fully leased till September 2019
– Commercial HQ or multi residential apartments
– 560m2 of internal space + 80m2 of external space
– Option to transform into one lavish residence, full commercial HQ or a multi tenanted investment
– Stone paved courtyard area features green wall, store walls and nature trees
– High end inclusions and superior finishes
– Secure electric sliding gate, car/bike parking
– Separate light rail and Devonshire Street redevelopment
– Crown and Cleveland Streets eateries and retail offerings
– New Surry Hills Shopping Centre development within walking distance
– Close to Centennial Parklands and Alfred Park and Pool
Inspections by appointment only between 11am-12pm Wednesdays & Saturdays