23 Hughes Street, POTTS POINT NSW 2011
Total Area: 380 m2
Hidden in a quiet and sought-after pocket of Potts Point is 23 Hughes Street, a grand freestanding 3-level house currently operating as 13-room backpacker accommodation.
The property offers a unique opportunity to capitalise on its position and potential. This classic c.100-year-old residence is ideal for converting into a luxury private residence, or multiple boutique apartments. An offer must not be underestimated with an abundance of opportunity and possible configurations available on the prime 284sqm of real estate with coveted north rear aspect.
Packed with potential and located only moments from the heart of Potts Point, this is a rare chance to secure a unique foothold in a blue-ribbon suburb.
• 13 room backpackers accommodation
• Endless opportunities & Flexible options – Apartments or a house
• Redevelopment opportunity with possibility for duplex or multiple prestige apartments (STCA)
• Favourably North Facing
• Large land area for Potts Point
• Fully leased income of $234,000 per annum*
• Mere footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shopping and transport
• A short walk to parks, harbour, Woolloomooloo, Darlinghurst and the CBD
23 Hughes Street, Potts Point is for sale via expressions of interest closing 18th of August 2022 at 4pm (AEST).
For more information or to organise an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.