2 Mansfield Street, ROZELLE NSW 2039
Total Area: 408 m2
A former marine workshop, and more recently a motor mechanic, 2 Mansfield Street represents a new vision for the White Bay Steelworks and is the first major refurbishment of a space within the White Bay Steelworks complex since it ceased heavy industrial operations.
The warehouse will undergo a major restoration to become a creative office or showroom with a modern base building interior that retains and enhances the original warehouse charm.
Retaining its industrial heritage feel, featuring:
– 408sqm of open plan space
– Polished concrete flooring
– Ducted Air Conditioning
– Brand new bathroom and kitchen facilities
– 5 Parking spaces (at a separate cost)
– Exposed high ceilings
– Abundant windows allowing natural light
– Dual aluminium framed glass entrances
Refurbishment works will be complete in June and allow for occupation by the incoming tenant.
Mansfield Street Workshops
Following the refurbishment of 2 Mansfield St, the next stage of the new vision for White Bay Steelworks is a renewal of the Mansfield Street Workshops.
The renewal will involve a full upgrade of the former machinery workshops, at 10-24 Mansfield St, to accommodate more contemporary and creative uses clustered with the Coffee Roastery and Brewery that occupy warehouses off the courtyard just behind the workshops building.
A well know café operator will anchor one end of the workshops and the remainder of the spaces will offer a mix of high amenity uses for the benefit of the surrounding community and businesses based at White Bay Steelworks.
– Bald Rock Hotel
– The Little Marionette Coffee Roasters
– White Bay Beer Co Brewery
– Balmain Fitness
– Bus service to Sydney CBD and Balmain 300m
– Rozelle Bay Light Rail 1.9km
– Balmain Ferry 1.7km
– Future Bays West Metro 400m
0410 093 392
IM available by request